SPUSD No Longer Uses My School Bucks - please do not put money into this account.
TITAN Student Meal Accounts
As of March 31st, 2022 all balances from My School Bucks rolled over to The TITAN Family Portal. My School Bucks is no longer active. My School Bucks accounts will not show a transfer or a zero balance.
Students automatically receive a TITAN meal account for meal tracking as long as they are enrolled at SPUSD. To set up a parent account visit Family.titank12.com.
Click sign up, verify your account from the confirmation email you receive, log back into your TITAN account, Click the plus sign, and enter your student's info to link your accounts.
The TITAN Family Portal allows Parents to:
- Make online payments to your children’s cafeteria accounts
- Access funds immediately in your children's account
- View transactions made on your children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Set up automatic, recurring payments
- Set up low account balance email or text alerts
- Submit an online application for Education Benefits
Director of Nutrition Services
South Pasadena Unified