First Day of School for Hybrid TK-2nd Grade Students will begin on Thu., February 18, 2021
First Day of School for Hybrid 3rd Grade Students will begin on Thu., March 11, 2021
First Day of School for Hybrid 4th & 5th Grade Students will begin on Mon., March 15, 2021
WELCOME BACK ROADRUNNERS!!!!
We are so looking forward to having all our our children back on campus.
Before you leave the house. . . . . .
Remember to do your child’s health check-in. Be prepared to show your positive check-in screen or printout at the gate!
You and your child need to be properly masked.
Make sure your child has a refillable water bottle labeled with their name, two extra masks inside a zip lock bag labeled with their name, and a small snack.
When you arrive at school. . . . .
We encourage you to walk your child to school. If you can’t walk to school, park and walk your child to their designated gate. Students may arrive up to 10 minutes before class starts.
Dismissal . . . . . . .
Meet your child at their designated dismissal gate (same as arrival gate).
Thank you for all of your support and patience.
We are a learning family,
Proud MHS Principal
Please read the Updated MHS Re-opening Playbook & the Welcome Back Video by Principal Dr. Narro and students.
All students and staff are required to SIGN-IN DAILY before entering the campus using this specific MHS QR code. Students will need to bring a printout showing they have completed the screening or parents will need to show proof on their phones.
DON'T HAVE YOUR PHONE, Click Here for the Daily Check-In Link
You can also take a snapshot or print out and show it to the gate staff.
DAILY HEALTH SCREEN / CHECK-IN PROCESS
- The health screening must be done on the day students are physically coming to school. It must be done daily prior to arrival as the responses are time stamped. ● Scan the QR code specific to your school to launch the screening – do not take a picture.
- If the camera doesn’t recognize the QR code, then use the URL listed. You can bookmark this URL to make it easier. Only scan in on the days you are physically coming to the school/facility.
- Please enter the student’s name, NOT the parent’s name.
- Under “Company”, please write the student’s GRADE.
- Students and visitors will be required to show proof of screening completion (with a Green/"OK" result) upon entering the school/facility.
- Please show us the green “OK” at the gate, either on your phone or a printout if you did it on a PC. It will make things run more smoothly, and students will be able to enter more quickly.
- If you/your child does not pass the check-in (Red/"STOP" result), then you must stay home or leave immediately if you completed the screening at the site. Please expect to be contacted by a SPUSD health clerk with follow-up questions that same day. If you answered a question in error and received an incorrect red STOP notification, then contact the school health clerk immediately to report the error.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Abby Silver, MSN, RN, ACNP-BC
District Nurse / South Pasadena Unified School District
This is what should be presented daily either on your phone or on a print out.
Pandemic Resource Guide for SPUSD Families provided by the AV PTA in 4 languages: